Monday, March 16, 2009

I have an addiction

guitar hero Pictures, Images and Photos


Hi, My name is Rachel and I have an addiction. It has been 5 hours and 20 minutes since I last placed guitar hero. I know sad huh? Its a game, a game I never thought I would be any good at, so I never played. I would watch other play for hours but never once decided to participate...
Many people have spent hours playing guitar hero. People host guitar hero parties. They opt to stay in drink and play the game with their friends instead of going out to the bars. Why the addiction? How does one know when they are addicted?

Every unsuspecting person picks up that controller and starts playing that song. Green, blue, red, yellow. The colors scroll along and your hands learn the natural process of playing along. guitar hero! Pictures, Images and PhotosYou feel pride when you get star power and the crowd cheers. You're secretly disappointed in yourself when you fair and the crowd boos you. It just adds insult to injuries.

It started off innocently enough. You were just playing with some friends or family. Just having a fun night in. That's how it started for me 4 weeks ago. And now it seems as though I can't get enough. I want to beat more songs and get a higher score, and I find myself wanted to do that than anything else I could possibly do. Its just so much fun, and I have gotten good at it which makes it all the more fun. I think those years of playing the piano back in the day might help with it some. But who knows, all I know is where I stand, my name is Rachel and im a guitar hero addict.

Photobucket


My first time with a perfect song
Photobucket


Not too bad of a note streak.

2 comments:

Snarky Belle said...

All I know is if playing that game can make me look like the chick in the top picture...I'm in!

Lauralee Altice said...

I love it! I was there when you first played too!
How did you get the visit from my friends? Why do I have that picture on it?