Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Life update

So many things have been going on in my life, but none I found warranted their own blog, so I just thought I would write sort of an update on things so far.
So I was offered that position with my company to be the director of nursing however after cooperate reviewed the information and checked with the states requirements they couldn't give me that position due to the fact that I have never been a charge nurse. And apparently the position is also an alternate administrator in case our administrator was gone for any reason. So im going to continue with the job that I have and they are going to continue to look for a person for that position. If for some reason they don't find a person to fill that position, after I have been here for a year then I am eligible. So far I have been here 2 months, so that's a ways away lol.
On the 7th I got to go to a mavericks game with my roommate Melissa which was a lot of fun. They played the Washington Wizards and the mavs creamed them. LOL
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Then this last Sunday my friend Kristen was in town. She moved away several years ago and then got married and so its been ages since I have seen her. But we got together for dinner at her friends house and she cooked dinner for us. Then we played some guitar hero world tour on her friends boyfriends giant projector screen and then everyone played some pool. It was a blast. Then last night we all went and had dinner at my favorite Japanese place, yes its Jinbeh shocker I know, and then went and saw the movie Taken. That movie was amazing its like a combination of 24 and Alias, both of which I love, so the show was a real hit with me.

1 comment:

Heather Atchley said...

Yeah, we saw Taken months ago (BJ is a chronic pirate remember?)and loved it! So sad and scary too.