Sunday, May 31, 2009

Trip to Seaworld

I went to Austin this weekend with Peter and we got to go to Sea World. That is one of my most favorite places to go, I am just in awe of the trainers and the relationships they have with these animals. I think the trainers of the killer whales have the most amazing job in the entire universe. But anywho here are some of the pics, it was very hot, and I was kinda melting all day so u can tell which pics where taken towards the end of the day by just watching my hair.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you guys had fun and that we got to meet him! He's great :)

Cindy said...

Love the pictures you two are so cute together

Love,
Cindy

Heather Atchley said...

Yeah, Sea World is so awesome!!! I cannot wait to take the girls. Your arm candy is a cutie!