Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lauralee's Locks of Love

I love having lauralee in town. Its great to have a family member in the hair business cause I love to have my hair done, and she does a fabulous job. We lightened the overall color a bit last week and today she did blonde highlights and cut it a bit to give it some shape. I took a few pics so u could see.
Things got little bit hairy for a bit
Photobucket

Photobucket

I was supposed to look like I was yawning since macie said I looked like I just woke up
Photobucket

Photobucket

The finished product
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!! She did a great job :)

dfl4701 said...

You look good girl.... Have you book marked me?

Amanda said...

good for you! Looks pretty:) How nice to have a hair dresser in the family!

Heather Atchley said...

Oh no! I didn't realize birds made a nest in your hair!! Good thing you kicked them out....the new do is lovely!