Monday, May 25, 2009

My wonderful weekend.

This has been a wonderful weekend for me. Things with Peter and I are progressing quite nicely and he even told me he loved me. *grin* He makes me beyond happy and I love him and all the time we get to spend together. Today we went with my family to Arbuckle Wilderness in Davis, Oklahoma. Its a drive through animal park. We had a really good time. Here are a few pictures.
Photobucket

This was at the mall on Saturday
Photobucket

Peter is such a good sport, i told him to put on girls glasses and he did
Photobucket

Peter chillin in the car
Photobucket

I was trying to take a pic, Peter was trying to sneak a kiss
Photobucket

Last one I swear lol
Photobucket

Camden was ready to see the animals
Photobucket

The warning in front of the wolves
Photobucket

The animals were very friendly
Photobucket

The donkeys made the best faces
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fish faces while riding the rhino's horn


3 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun!!

Amanda said...

YOu look so HAPPY:)

Heather Atchley said...

We are taking the girls there this summer and then off to Turner Falls, which isn't far from there. Glad you had so much fun!