Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Im totally slacking but life is good

I just haven't had much motivation to blog lately. I don't have much to blog about. Things have been going really well in my life lately. Work is starting to get much better. We hired a new nurse who started this past Monday so im in the process of showing her a few ropes and then she will take over on the CBA program (the one for the elderly) and I will get the CLASS program which is mostly kids. I have a lot of work to do in the program, but now I can devote all my time and energy towards getting that done.
Things with Peter are going amazing! He is the most incredible guy, and I count myself lucky every day that he found his way into my life. I am absolutely in love with him, and enjoy every minute we get to spend together. He is so fun and Witty and he ALWAYS makes me laugh. I can act like a complete idiot (and trust me I do this often) and he still makes me feel like the smartest person in the room. I got to meet his sister Laura last weekend. Its his only sibling, she is 29 like me, and is married and lives in Austin. She was great to meet, even though she didn't know much about me, she welcomed me with a hug the second she met me. She had lots of questions about who I am and what i do, how I met Peter, etc etc. She said it was all the things a sister should know.
So things are amazing. I am extremely happy. My boss commented that I have been smiling so much more at work. And she realizes how much less stressed I am right now. Funny side note, the new nurse Amy and I realized today that Peters dad used to be her boss at Children's ICU a little over 2 years ago. What a small world! We made that connection when she just so happened to ask what Peters last name was today on our way home from a visit. Mohat is not really a common last name.
Life is Good Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Heather Atchley said...

Wow, what a small world indeed! It is amazing how much your family/personal life can affect your work life and vice versa. Both were a strong influence for me when working full time. Glad things are looking up!