Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Life's little annoyances

I was driving home from work today, in traffic, as I always do. Go, stop, go, slam on breaks. Its a lot of fun! I noticed that there seemed to be a lot of cars in the HOV lane. (For those of you not from Dallas, the HOV lane is what we have for our High Occupancy Vehicles) I looked at them with envy as they all flew past me, when I glanced in a car and noticed that there wasn't at least two people in the car. It was only the driver. I was like wow, a "lucky" one slipped by. But then I noticed the next car, again only one driver. It was then I really started to take notice. (why not I wasn't really traveling anywhere) I would say at least 60-70% of the people flying by me in the HOV lane were single drivers. I started thinking to myself its a simple rule. If you have more than one person in your car or you are on a motorcycle then you get to go in the HOV late, if you drive alone, you have to deal with traffic. So what makes these people think that they are so special? We all want to go home, and yet some how they think that their desire to go home is above everyone elses, that they get to break the law. That just annoys me. Bad drivers are just annoying in general, especially the ones that are just inconsiderate of others. Like the ones that have no early idea how to park. Its like how hard is it. There are two white lines. One should be on each side of your car. If that's not the case, fix it! Learn to drive people! Bad Driving 003s Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, for real! I'm pretty mild-mannered until I drive and then the horns come out. I joked around to my hubby that I should buy a Hummer and then the people who get in my way can just be run over. Sounds good to me! ;)