Monday, February 16, 2009

25 Random Facts about me...

1. I have 4 of the best sisters in the world

2. I love to sing along with songs on the radio, and learn the lyrics to every song I hear. That is half the fun of music is knowing the lyrics and singing along.

3. My favorite flower is the red rose. I know its simple but they are so elegant and smell so yummy.

4. I sleep with a white noise machine every night. If I do not have it I cannot sleep.

5. I don't care for clubbing, I prefer to eat out at a nice restaurant or go see a good movie... I'm more of a homebody!

6. When I was in the first grade I won a spelling be in my school and beat out all the 6th graders. Now I can't spell to save my life. Seriously even the easiest words I fudge up.

7. I have only been in love once in my life

8. Four years ago, the month after I graduated nursing school, my dog Koda bit me in the face and I had to get 9 stitches in my top and bottom lip.

9. When I was a kid my mom would arrange for me to have slumber party's or what not at friends homes because if it was up to me I just wouldn't go to anyone's house.

10. My sister Sharon didn't learn to talk til she was 2 because I always spoke for her. All she had to was make a sound and I was quick to tell everyone what she wanted.

11. My first word was puppy, my first two words together was "don't cindy" I guess my aunt was doing something I didn't want.

12. When I was in high school I was on the debate team.

13. I played the Cello in the 7th and 8th grade but quit before high school because I didn't want to be deemed "uncool"

14. Growing up in Utah I have some of the best memories as a child, we lived in the smallest house ever but had the funniest times.

15. When I was a child I used to sunburn so bad I would black out. I remember missing school for up to a week at a time just sitting on the pull out couch in my underwear with sheets on because nothing could touch my skin. Do that enough times and you just become content in your whiteness.

16. My favorite place to eat is Jinbeh. They have the best Japanese food known to man. Their fried rice and sushi is amazing!

17. I am big time movie fan, I don't get to go as often as I used to, but its a great escape for me. I love to see most the movies Angelina Jolie is in.

18. I love cars. Im not obsessed by any shape, but I would be happy with a nice fast and loud muscle car.

19. There is a ton that they don't teach you in nursing school. You learn to just suck it up and do it, its part of the job and what better way to learn than to get in there and just do it.

20. I love stars. I have stars on hats, shirts, earings, and its the only thing I have ever been known to "collect"

21. My friends are some of the best people in the world

22. I can talk in a duck voice

23. When I went to college I wanted to become a psychyatrist. People always camed to me for advice and I liked helping them, so I thought that was my lives work.

24. When I went away for college, I would talk to my mom every day by phone and usually emailed too. We used to talk twice daily but she had to cut back, it was making her phone bill go up.

25. When Macie was young I told her I was old enough to be her mother, from then on she found it funny to ask for something in a store by calling me mom, and when I would chew her out for it saying I wasn't her mom, people thought I was a crazy neglectful person, so I would usually give in and get her whatever she wanted.

3 comments:

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

You are really hilarious, I am like a kid--usually only read if there are accompanying pictures, But I knew I would get a good laugh! 4, 10 and 25 are my faves!

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I remember you being a great babysitter to Lindsey. You were the only sitter that would talk to me all the way from your house to mine, non-stop. LOL

Anonymous said...

I love that the first thing you mentioned was having 4 great sisters. I hope my boys some day feel that way about eachother!