Thursday, April 30, 2009

When will I learn?

Fire Ants Pictures, Images and Photos

I own my own house. If I don't do things around my yard, they either won't get done or I guess I can pay someone to do it. So for some reason I tend to forget that I have a bad allergy to fire ants and I always try and do things outside. I either walk outside with no shoes or only flip flops not thinking. Or like today I was trying to use my pooper scooper to pick up a piece of chicken daisy had left in the backyard. It was covered in ants but I just was scooping it up and sticking it in a plastic bag. But those little buggers are quick. They climbed up the handle of the scooper and invaded my hands in a matter of seconds. I currently have 4 bites, 3 on my right hand and one on my left thumb. I put bleach all over my hands but they are still swelling some. It just neutralizes the venom if they are fire ants. I hate those stupid ants. They make my life miserable! Now I just wait, and hope the swelling stops soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hire for a mow, it's so worth. $25 every other week. I hate fire ants.

I talked to your mom today. She cracks me up.