Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fun night

Tonight and tomorrow night my old roommate Holli is in town. She and I lived together 2 summers ago, and I truly missed her. Shew as the best roommate I have had to date. I hadn't seen her since July so it was long overdue. Her first request was to go to Jinbeh since she hadn't been in ages. We had a blast. Then we went to my moms where I got my hair all curled for my date tomorrow. Then afterward we went to Braum's and got some ice cream. Overall it was a great night, and I'm quite sad it has to end and I have to go to bed. However I have work early, but after work is my first date with Peter. So i am quite excited about that.
Photobucket

Photo Op at the restaurant
Photobucket

On the couch watching a movie

1 comment:

Lauralee Altice said...

So cute! Hi Holli!
PS get your mem card from Amy so we can see pictures of you and Peter!