Sunday, April 19, 2009

For those who asked

Yes I did go on my date with Peter on Friday. We went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and then over to the grapevine mills mall which was closed except for a few things. So we just walked around and talked. Then we just went in my car and sat with music on and talked and laughed. It was so much fun. I kept saying we should probably go home but neither of us wanted to leave, so it was 230am before we finally said goodbye and went home. Then Saturday I went to lunch with Holli and BJ's before she had to leave to go home. I chatted with Peter on instant message on my phone for most the day and we decided that we were going to do get together again that night. So after going back and forth he decided he would make the drive over to my house. He showed up and I was watching American Idol. He doesn't watch it so I had him watch Adam Lambert, but the rest he said were boring. All they did was sing ballads. LOL Then we went and grabbed a bite to eat at Grande Burrito. I was trying to ask him a word in sign language but me being my smart self asked him what it was in spanish. LOL We had a good laugh over that. Then after dinner we came back and watched the end of the Mavericks game with Melissa. After that we watched Bedtime stories and half of Seven Pounds before it got too late since he had an hour drive back home. We had a really good time! He is a really fun guy and he makes me laugh, not to mention that he laughs with me, when I have to laugh at myself for being such a retard. Anywho I made him take a few pictures with me the first night. We had a lot of fun!
Photobucket

We tried to ride on the little kid cars, but man I almost got stuck, no room for my legs
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

I took the picture before we were ready lol
Photobucket

Yeah I was laughing a bit much
Photobucket

Peter riding the bus
Photobucket

I got on the upper level of the bus
Photobucket

Chillin in the car
Photobucket

Peters crazy face lol

5 comments:

Meghann Taylor said...

What did you think of 7 Pounds?? I really like it. Will Smith does an amazing job, but when is that not the case. Glad you had fun on your date.

Paige and Family said...

Glad you had a great weekend...hope theres more to come!! You guys are cute together!!

Brandi Doss said...

Aren't you proud of me, I remembered you had a hot date so I checked to see how it went. Sounds like you two have fun together and I am glad that he seems like a funny guy. Who needs serious all the time:) Hope you're not working too hard. Love ya.

Unknown said...

Glad u had fun with Donald! :P

Heather Atchley said...

Good times, good times. You get a chance to finish watching 7 pounds yet? Great movie.