Sunday, July 26, 2009

So Lucky

Photobucket


The last few months have been a whirlwind for me. Life has been so incredibly great over the past few months and it only looks to get better. Peter has made me the happiest person on earth, and I am so happy he has come into my life. Jason Mraz has this new song out that is called Lucky. I love it, because that is exactly how I feel. LUCKY!

They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you I promise you, I will

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we're in love every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So so happy for you both! I'm sure that as happy as he's made you, you've made him equally happy! Hope you have many happy years to come! Now about the wedding.. ;) Love you!

Amanda said...

CONGRATS! I am so happy for you:)

Alicia J said...

I'm so happy that you're so happy. Peter sounds like a great guy.

Holly said...

Cute couple! Still waiting for the announcement... =) Love you!