Saturday, March 13, 2010

What a beautiful day!

For the past 2 days Peter has been working in tearing down our back fence. (long story but basically my neighbor behind me ruined the fence by putting caulk inbetween all the slats and then reinforcing it with other random wood. Then he ended up putting up a privacy fence but he wanted me to give him $500 for it because we shared that back portion. I didn't have that kind of money at the time nor did I think I should pay for it because it was something he wanted. But anywho he put up the fence next to the original fence which ended up resulting in the old fence falling down and it was just leaning against his new fence) So he spent half the day getting part of the fence down and the other half replacing the breaks on his car. Today was spent building something around his garden to keep Daisy aka Dogzilla out of the garden. I helped where I could and then got distracted pulling weeds. Peter worked so hard when he finally came in and sat down at 4 he totally passed out on the couch.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the attempt to keep Daisy out of his garden. She likes to be a gardener
Photobucket

My pile of weeds
Photobucket

Daisy enjoying the sunshine
Photobucket

The pile of the fence he has made
Photobucket

Half old fence and half new
Photobucket

The tired worker

3 comments:

Lauralee Altice said...

What do you have growing in your garden? I can't wait to get ours started! That is so random that he put caulk inbetween the slats...is that because he thought he needed more privacy?

Rachel Mohat said...

I guess he needed more privacy. I don't know what he does over there. We have peas, zucchini, yellow squash, butternut squash , tomatoes, cabbage, and cucumbers

Heather Atchley said...

I HATE SHARED FENCES WITH NEIGHBORS!!!!! I feel your pain. BJ finally repaired the back shared fence after 2 years of being damaged and weak.